You'll find snow, sleigh rides and a lot of charm at the Top 11 February Festivals in Vermont and New Hampshire.
- Keene Ice & Snow Festival (Keene, NH) - Ice carvings, children's crafts, characters, face painting and more form 10am - 3pm.
- New London Winter Carnival (New London, NH) - There will be a dinner with Jack Frost, snow sculptures, ice fishing, wagon rides, a bonfire and fireworks! Events run from February 7th - 3.
- Newport Winter Festival (Newport, NH) - Vendor fair & tournaments during the day and a festival with laser tag, a bonfire, fireworks, free ice skating and more from the 7th - 10th!
- Shelburne Winterfest (Shelburne, VT) - There will be plenty of indoor and outdoor activities to enjoy at this free, family-friendly festival. Event runs from 10am - 1pm.
- Grafton Winter Carnival (Grafton, VT) - Ski demos, sleigh rides, a bonfire, food, sledding and more form 10am - 3:30pm!
- Brrrlington Winter Bash (Burlington, VT) - Snow fort building, yoga, crafts, music, dancing, food, animals and MORE all for free from 12pm - 3pm.
- Vermont Flurry: Woodstock Snow Sculpture Festival (Woodstock, VT) - Professional snow-sculpting teams will transform the town green into with fantastic sculptures from Friday - Sunday.
- Brattleboro Winter Carnival (Brattleboro, VT) - This fun carnival will feature snowmobile rides, a winter playground, sleigh rides, bowling, skiing, performances and more from February 16th - 24th.
- Winterfest (Middlebury, VT) - A four-day celebration of all things winter - including a lantern walk, movies, crafts, food, snow carving, music, wagon rides and more.
- Merrimack Winter Carnival (Merrimack, NH) - Cardboard box sledding, ice carvings, ice fishing, food, photo booth and a whole lot more! From 12-3pm at Wasserman Park.
- Mt. Washington Chocolate Festival (Intervale, NH) - Ski or snowshoe your way along a chocolate trail! You'll get your fill of delicious local chocolate treats at this chocolate festival.
***Sign up HERE to receive email updates every time Weekend Wanderers posts about fun activities and events around Vermont and New Hampshire!***